Children, as a result of their time at Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School, will:
- approach life and future challenges with joyful curiosity and the skills to succeed,
- ask good questions, seriously consider big ideas, and effectively communicate their thinking,
- develop knowledge of their strengths and challenges that will lead to a strong sense of self and increased confidence,
- care for and respect themselves and each other and connect with their community
- relish learning from difference and embrace diversity.
Our Core Values
Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School is committed to creating an environment that promotes family and community engagement through strong communication. We believe that good communication is essential to a strong partnership and supports learning and achievement for all.
Kate Retzel, Principal
Cynthia Carey, Assistant Principal