Muddy Brook Regional
318 Monument Valley Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230
WELCOME TO MUDDY BROOK
Children, as a result of their time at Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School, will:
- approach life and future challenges with joyful curiosity and the skills to succeed,
- ask good questions, seriously consider big ideas, and effectively communicate their thinking,
- develop knowledge of their strengths and challenges that will lead to a strong sense of self and increased confidence,
- care for and respect themselves and each other and connect with their community
- relish learning from difference and embrace diversity.
Our Core Values
Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School is commited to creating an environment that promotes family and community engagement through strong communication. We believe that good communication is essential to a strong partnership and supports learning and achievement for all.
A New Flag From Rep. Pignatelli
A Visit from Rep. Pignatelli
4th Grade Monument Mtn Hike
The Muddy Brook Pickers!
Fire Prevention Day
Muddy Brook Recycles!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Canoeing for Clean Water
Eagle Nest in Progress
Photo Dictionaries from GB Rotary!
MBE 3rd Graders Join the Housatonic River Initiative
Mr. Curletti's KDG Class Loves Reading!
Strings on Tour
Project Connection - Winter 2023 Information Start Date - January 9, 2023 End Date - March 9, 2023
Link To Program Enrollment Form/Enlace al formulario de inscripción al programa: https://forms.gle/FrN2NMuHCpTvfcXs6
Link To Program Descriptions in English: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xFVZfht3FLL3zlZu80c_O5ZVmpDvJsW1AKNijEuCeiQ/edit?usp=sharing
Enlace a las descripciones del programa en español: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17gflAbpSmc_Nd6tClI5a-SxbtPgiNC9N1nvR7GSBsQE/edit?usp=sharing
Please contact Susan Smith, MBE Site Coordinator, with any questions: email@example.com.
January 16th – No School, Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
January 25th – Half Day of School
February 8th – Half Day of School
February 13th – Grades 3 & 4 Band, Orchestra and Chorus Concert
February 17th – 24th – No School, February Break