Muddy Brook Regional
318 Monument Valley Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230
WELCOME TO MUDDY BROOK
2021-2022 School Year
Age requirement: 5 on or before September 1, 2021
To request a registration form, please email Christine Kelly at email@example.com or call 413-644-2350. You will need to provide a copy of child’s birth certificate and proof of residency in Great Barrington, Stockbridge or West Stockbridge.
Click here for School Choice lottery applications which are accepted on a rolling basis.
Children, as a result of their time at Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School, will:
- approach life and future challenges with joyful curiosity and the skills to succeed,
- ask good questions, seriously consider big ideas, and effectively communicate their thinking,
- develop knowledge of their strengths and challenges that will lead to a strong sense of self and increased confidence,
- care for and respect themselves and each other and connect with their community
- relish learning from difference and embrace diversity.
Our Core Values
Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School is commited to creating an environment that promotes family and community engagement through strong communication. We believe that good communication is essential to a strong partnership and supports learning and achievement for all.
A New Flag From Rep. Pignatelli
A Visit from Rep. Pignatelli
4th Grade Monument Mtn Hike
The Muddy Brook Pickers!
Fire Prevention Day
Muddy Brook Recycles!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Canoeing for Clean Water
Eagle Nest in Progress
Photo Dictionaries from GB Rotary!
MBE 3rd Graders Join the Housatonic River Initiative
Mr. Curletti's KDG Class Loves Reading!
Strings on Tour